Ages 4-6, July 20-24. 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
This camp focuses on helping participants put a name to their feelings and allows space for them to vocalize their struggles in their own words. With our counselors, participants rotate through sessions throughout the day consisting of puppet making, music, movement, and character discovery.
What to expect from a B-side camp:
- 3 hours of daily activities Monday – Friday
- Live small group instruction from our amazing, qualified coaches
- Camp kit that includes materials, instructions, and additional activities for your kids to do outside of camp
- High-quality recording of the final performance
- New friendships and connections for your kids in addition to theatre skills training
- Focus on your child’s emotional well-being
- Plenty of physical activity, imagination, and creativity
- Tangible coping mechanisms for times of uncertainty