Ages 7-9, July 27-31. 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
This camp focuses on naming the essential emotions felt by characters in the play and explore coping mechanisms through improvisation and puppets. With our counselors, students rotate through sessions consisting of costume/prop making, acting, character development, movement, music, and film performance.
What to expect from a B-side camp:
- 3 hours of daily activities Monday – Friday
- Live small group instruction from our amazing, qualified coaches
- Camp kit that includes materials, instructions, and additional activities for your kids to do outside of camp
- High-quality recording of the final performance
- New friendships and connections for your kids in addition to theatre skills training
- Focus on your child’s emotional well-being
- Plenty of physical activity, imagination, and creativity
- Tangible coping mechanisms for times of uncertainty