Ages 10-13, July 27-31. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
By engaging in playwriting, participants develop original characters and obstacles for the main characters to face allowing them to individualize their experiences through this fictional world. As the final product will be a performance of the play, participants will also rotate through other sessions such as costume/prop making, music, film performance, movement, and acting.
What to expect from a B-side camp:
- 3 hours of daily activities Monday – Friday
- Live small group instruction from our amazing, qualified coaches
- Camp kit that includes materials, instructions, and additional activities for your kids to do outside of camp
- High-quality recording of the final performance
- New friendships and connections for your kids in addition to theatre skills training
- Focus on your child’s emotional well-being
- Plenty of physical activity, imagination, and creativity
- Tangible coping mechanisms for times of uncertainty